Hours & Directions
From the South (via Edens Expy W/I-94):
- At exit 37B, take ramp right and follow signs for Dempster St/IL-58 East
- Stay right onto SR-58/Dempster St
- Turn left onto N Sherman Pl (changes to Sherman Ave)
- Turn right onto Orrington Ave
- Turn right onto Church St
From the West (via Edens Expy E/I-94/US-41 S):
- At exit 34A, take ramp right and follow signs for Skokie Rd/US-41
- Turn right onto US-41/Skokie Rd
- Turn left onto Golf Rd (changes to Emerson St)
- Turn right onto Green Bay Rd (changes to Ridge Ave)
- Turn left onto Church St.
Public Transportation- the "L":
- There is an elevated train and bus stop located 2 blocks west of our building at the Davis Station. (Purple line)
Metered street level parking is available throughout downtown Evanston. Nearest the Carlson Building, spots can be found on the West side of Orrington just South of Church and on the East side of Orrington just North of Church. There are additional metered spots on the North side of Church Street immediately across from the Carlson Building. A large metered parking lot is located behind the Evanston Women's Club with access through the alley between the Evanston Public Library and the Women's Club. The Evanston Public Library also has a few metered spots located beneath the library. Access to this lot is through an alley off of Orrington immediately North of the Library. Handicapped parking is available in limited numbers in all of the mentioned locations. These spots are not metered.
There are also 2 Public Parking Garages located nearby. One garage is on the Northeast corner of Church Street and Chicago Avenue and the other is on Benson, across the street from the Davis Street Train Station. The rates vary, but they are clearly stated at the entrance of each garage.